Open Source Moodle & Totara – Your way
Moonami Learning Solutions is a rapidly growing US based Moodle and Totara certified partner. We offer a complete end-to-end open-source LMS solution that is backed by a completely open business model. Our family of clients consists of over 200 organizations that span several markets including colleges, universities, K-12, government, non-profit, professional learning, hospitals, healthcare organizations, energy, restaurant/food and small businesses.
There are Moodle and Totara hosting options out there that offer “open” software. However, most, if not all, have closed business models.
At Moonami, we believe that a truly open experience occurs when a client has 100% total ownership and control of their learning platform. From the scheduling of Moodle upgrades to having full access to your production data at all times, and of course, control over what plugins and in how you prefer to integrate your site with other backend systems. But most importantly, control over your financial arrangement.
Moonami Learning Solutions is the only Moodle and Totara provider that will deliver a complete end-to-end open source solution. We are an open-source partner, an extension of your team — we don’t see ourselves as a “vendor”. We partner with you and ensure you experience the following:
- Fanatical live support including live chat, phone, and web-ticket monitoring
- Complimentary Moodle trial migrations with no disruption including site upgrades from your existing Moodle version. So if you have FTP/SFTP access to your Moodlesite, we can pull over a database export and the moodleldata folder and get the new site up an running in no-time – no problem at all
- 100% admin access with complementary development and staging test sites
- On-demand access to a back-up’s of your production data at all times
- No hidden charges or pricing gimmicks – zero, nope, nada that’s just not us
- We invest in development and infrastructure , not sales tactics, commissions, quotas, persuasive marketing campaigns, PR, or fancy conference booths. This allows us to keep costs down so you can enjoy world-class hosting, support, and deep Moodle adoption
- Flexible pricing models for unpredictable usage with absolutely no predatory contract lock-in, and no sneaky (we call it slimy) auto-renews – yuck!
- No proprietary code that could put your institution at risk of vendor dependency
- Custom Moodle/Totara reports, learner dashboards, unlimited storage, unlimited courses, unlimited bandwidth
- Real-Time SIS, ERP, CRM integrations
With a 99% client retention rate, Moodle & Totara by Moonami is a 100% contract-free arrangement. Or as our customers prefer to describe it; a true partnership. There are no exit fees, no hassles, and no restrictions – whatsoever. If at anytime your institution should decide that our service is not the right fit for you, or if your technology plans change in any way; we will provide you with a complete backup of your site and hand it right over to you. Yes – that’s 100% OPEN SOURCE!
For a demo, questions about pricing, or for a free Moodle trial migration contact:
12175 Visionary Way, Suite 360
Fishers, IN. 46256