Indianapolis, IN—October 29, 2019. We are excited to announce the launch of our new ZenDesk Support Portal at help.moonami.com. After months of hard work, we are delighted to officially announce the launch today, October 30, 2019. Our goal with the new portal is faster service and ease of navigation for our support clients.
As a leader in the Moodle hosting and support business, it’s important for us to make our services and support easily accessible to current and prospective clients. We endeavor to provide the most accurate, up-to-date information and share our knowledge and expertise in the field of Moodle hosting, training and support.
The Very Best Part Is –
We’re bringing all current and past support portal data to ZenDesk, meaning:
- You still have an account.
- You still have access to your organization’s ticket archives.
- You still will receive email updates on tickets in progress.
- help.moonami.com is still the address for the login portal.
- You can still email [email protected] to create a new (low priority) ticket.
- You have to reset your password. Sorry, it’s for the best ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Want to know more? Shalimar, our Director of Support will be hosting a 30 minute Webinar: Moonami’s new ZenDesk Support Portal on November 20th from 2:30-3:00pm ET for those wanting to learn the ins & outs and ask questions. Please sign up below: .
We would like to thank our amazing staff at MOONAMI who gave their time and energy to make the changeover as smooth as silk.
For any other questions, feedback or comments, please e-mail us.