How it Works:
- Moonami’s experts start with a kick-off call to your university/k-12/organization. We will talk to key faculty/staff and Moodle Site Admin to understand the current state of your eLearning environment and your end goals for the review.
- Moonami experts will complete the initial design review using a rubric.
- Based on the information gathered, Moonami’s experts will complete a Scorecard based on best practice indicators to provide an evaluation of your eLearning course.
- You will receive the Scorecard that describes the current state of your eLearning course and provides recommendations for improvements.
Build or Sustain Your Digital Learning Program With A Comprehensive Review
You can use your Scorecard results to show evidence of continuous improvement. With the Scorecard, your stakeholders can take a comprehensive look at the key areas that contribute to the success of your eLearning program:
- Faculty Support
- Institutional Support
- Technology Support
- Course Development/ Instructional Design
- Course Structure
- Teaching and Learning
- Student Engagement
Moonami’s Design Review is Your Roadmap to Success
It is designed to support your unique goals whether you are:
- Beginning your eLearning program
- Growing your eLearning program
- Validating your successes
- Benchmarking against best practices
For more information please contact Moonami’s Design Review Specialist, Dr. Daniel Starr