Completely re-designed by Moodle HQ to certify mastery in understanding effective teaching and learning using Moodle. The MEC extends the foundational skills received via Moonami’s onboarding training. Designed for higher ed faculty, K-12 teachers, and corporate instructors, using leading research on digital competency standards to provide you with knowledge and skills to impact your practice.
The MEC Process:
● Develop your skills with 6 modules focused on education-related digital competencies.
● One certification path: Comprehensive (all 6 modules).
● Actively learn through a series of tutorials and examples guided by a certified Moonami facilitator.
● Get feedback from our Moonami Facilitator to assist you in completing your learning activities.
● Earn a badge each time you complete a module then earn a Certificate for completing all 6.
Full Certification Path:
6 practical and interactive courses that tightly match these six competency categories in DigCompEdu.
You complete the lesson, a Quiz and Written Assignment to reflect on your understanding of the lesson. We start off each participant with a “live” Zoom session to provide an orientation and again to wrap up with a final session. These sessions allow participants to fully understand the program and ask questions. These are self-paced modules guided by a facilitator. The Comprehensive Certificate will be awarded once all 6 MEC modules have been completed.
Schedule and Registration:
Kelly is Moonami’s Client Solutions Architect. She came to us recently from Colgate University and is thrilled to join the Moonami team after a 20 year career in higher-ed as an instructional designer, LMS admin and K-12 teacher. After obtaining an M.Ed. from Columbia University she received a degree in instructional design from UW Madison sparking her interest in creating engaging eLearning experiences. To launch Moonami’s MEC program, Kelly earned the Moodle Educator Certification (MEC) and is a Certified Facilitator.