MOODLE BY MOONAMI – K–12
Moodle for K-12 is a flexible, integrated open learning platform for education that can be accessed from any device at any time. Moodle connects students, parents, and educators within a single easy-to-use district platform. With Moodle’s clean UI, teachers can easily create interactive engaging courses with state standards alignment, assignments, test/quizzes, discussion boards, learning analytics, video, GoogleDocs, blogs, and more.
How Moodle is used in K-12
- 1:1 & BYOD courses & curriculum available from any device with native Android, Apple iOS apps
- State Standards Alignment
- Flipped Classroom
- Professional Development
- Parent co-enrollment
Moonami services for K-12
- SIS Integration (Powerschool, Infinite Campus, other)
- SSO – GAFE, Microsoft 365, LDAP, SAML
- Custom K-12 Theming
- Moodle Training / Adoption Services
- Custom Mobile Apps
Fill out our request a quote form and a Moonami specialist will reply within minutes to answer any questions about using Moodle K-12. Or, jump into our live chat at the bottom right-hand corner of this site and a Moonami specialist will be there to help.
With the Moodle Mobile app, you can learn wherever you are, whenever you want, with these app features:
- Easily access course content – browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- Connect with course participants – quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- Keep up to date – receive instant notifications of messages and other events, such as assignment submissions
- Submit assignments – Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- Track your progress – View your grades, check completion progress in courses and browse your learning plans
- Complete activities anywhere, anytime – attempt quizzes, post in forums, play SCORM packages, edit wiki pages and more – both on and off-line
… and more!