Moodle by Moonami – Higher Ed
With Moonami’s Amazon AWS cloud-based LMS hosting service for Higher Ed, you can migrate your existing Moodle site or launch a new Moodle™ site for your college, or university in no time. Whether you have 500 students or 10 thousand, our scalable and secure Amazon AWS cloud-based solution allows you to run Moodle™ more efficiently, affordably, and with less risk than running Moodle in self-hosted environment.
Moonami is currently supporting several leading colleges, universities, K12, and other academic institutions.
Moonami puts the control of your Moodle environment, and your financial relationship in your hands, not ours. Afterall, just because Moodle is open, that doesn’t mean every vendor is. If your vendor governs, controls, or restricts anything about your deployment of Moodle, utilizes any proprietary tools, or employs predatory contract lock-in, it is in fact closed, not open.
Moonami provides end-to-end Moodle HE services including:
- SIS integration built on open standards
- Jenzabar, Banner, Datatel Colleague, Peoplesoft, CAMS, Campus Management, Infinite Campus, and more
- Single Sign-On Authentication
- SAML, LDAP, CAS, Shibboleth, Google, Microsoft
- Moodle site theming / configuration
- Simple & fast Moodle site migration with zero downtime
- Moodle Learning Analytics / At-risk student early warning notifications
- Free Moodle Plugins
- Free Moodle upgrades – scheduled at your convenience (not ours)
- Complimentary test/development sites
- SSL Security
- Full-Time and Non-Traditional pricing models
- Dedicated Moonami Project Manager and Client Success Manager
Our technical and functional support team works with you as a true extension of your team and will keep your Moodle™ site running smoothly.
Fill out our request a quote form and a Moonami specialist will reply within minutes to answer any questions about using Moodle within your college or university.
Getting started with Moonami as your open source LMS Moodle hosting partner is simple! Sign up for free now and evaluate our full solution for 30 days. Or, contact us if you would like to us to migrate and upgrade your existing Moodle site over as a complimentary trial migration.
With the Moodle Mobile app, you can learn wherever you are, whenever you want, with these app features:
- Easily access course content – browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- Connect with course participants – quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- Keep up to date – receive instant notifications of messages and other events, such as assignment submissions
- Submit assignments – Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- Track your progress – View your grades, check completion progress in courses and browse your learning plans
- Complete activities anywhere, anytime – attempt quizzes, post in forums, play SCORM packages, edit wiki pages and more – both on and off-line
… and more!
- Moodle 3.x
- Mobile Device Ready
- Automatic Backup
- Corporate Grade Security
- 24/7 Monitoring & Support
- Branded Theme