Free 30-day trial. No setup fees. No contracts. Cancel at any time.
Getting started with Moonami as your open source LMS Moodle or Totara host is simple! Sign up for free now and evaluate our full solution for 30 days. Contact us if you would like to migrate your existing Moodle site over to us or if you require a custom themed sandbox. Fill out our request a quote form and a Moonami specialist will reply within minutes. Or, jump into our live chat at the bottom right-hand corner of this site and we’ll answer any pricing questions you can throw at us.
Moonami serves clients in Academic (Higher Ed, K12) Corporations, Government, State and Local Private Sector, Hospitals, Health, Non-Profit and more. We can launch a privately credentialed Moodle or Totara site on Amazon’s AWS world class infrastructure for you in minutes – not days or weeks. Your learning platform comes with massive amounts of storage and can be integrated with other back-end SIS, ERP, CRM, eCommerce, or registration systems. Your site can also be themed to look and behave like a seamless extension of your website.
As a result, pricing is determined by a number of factors, such as:
- How many active users need access the learning platform?
- What are your integration needs? (SIS), HRIS, ERP, SalesForce, CRM, eCommerce, Registration, other?
- What are your Single-Sign-On requirements? CAS, Shibboleth, LDAP, Google, Microsoft, other
- Will you require Moodle or Totara migration services?
- Will you require standard or advanced theming services for Moodle or Totara?
- Will you require any assistance with pre-packaged courses, content, or authoring services?
- What are your Moodle or Totara plugin or 3rd party integration needs?
The answers to some of these questions will allow us to tailor an open-source Moodle or Totara package that would be based on your specific requirements.
Fill out our request a quote form and a Moonami specialist will reply within minutes. Or, jump into our live chat at the bottom right-hand corner of this site and we’ll answer any pricing questions you can throw at us.