Indianapolis, IN. – November 4, 2019
Please join us on Friday, November 8th at 3pm ET for a 30 minute webinar to learn about Moonami’s Moodle Educator Certification (MEC) Program.
On October 7th Moonami welcomed the first cohort of 12 participants into its Moodle Educator Certification (MEC) program. Developed by Moodle HQ, the MEC program certifies mastery in building effective teaching and learning activities with Moodle. During Friday’s Webinar we will describe the program for audience members considering joining future sessions. We’ll be joined by Moodle HQ’s own Bob McDonald along with several members of the current core certification cohort.
In this 30 minute session we will highlight the MEC program and what value it brings to participants:
- What the Core Certification is comprised of and what the 2 other certification paths offer
- How much time does one need to devote to the program each week
- Honest feedback from several members of the current cohort
- Moonami’s plans for offering the full certification program
- Moodle HQ’s future plans for enhancing the program
This session is designed for Moodle Teachers, Course Creators and Instructional Designers.
Sign up here: